Three Ducks from Derbyshire Tote Bag
A large tote bag featuring my 'Three Ducks from Derbyshire' illustration.
Anyone who's seen an Indian runner duck as they run (rather than waddle) can't fail to have smiled at the spectacle, and those of us who've lived amongst them know just how lovable they are. This illustration was inspired by my nephew's little flock, who follow him around devotedly.
As these totes have sides and a base they can fit a lot in, but also fold up small to pop into a handbag whilst out shopping.
This design is also available on a set of 6 coasters and 10 postcards. You can also buy the coasters individually.
- 100% cotton fabric
- Design printed all over, including base
- Heavy duty cotton shoulder strap/handles
- Dimensions: W36 x H37 x D11 cm (W14" x H14.5" x D4")
- Vegan-friendly printing inks
- Designed and made in England